How to avoid tooth decay
To avoid things like tooth decay you need to have healthy oral hygiene. Some ways to help you maintain a healthy mouth include:
- Brushing twice a day for 2 minutes each
- Flossing your teeth to reach all surfaces
- Using a mouthwash recommended by your dentist
- Regularly rinsing your mouth out
- Maintaining a healthy, nutritious diet
- Limit acidic & sugary foods
- Regular dental appointments (6 monthly)
Dental check-ups are crucial
Visiting the dentist is crucial in maintaining a healthy mouth, as the dentist knows what signs and symptoms to look for. Due to the nature of many oral problems, especially ones that appear below the gum line, means you may not realise there is an issue until it’s too late.
Swap amalgam fillings for white fillings Newcastle
Do you have amalgam fillings and don’t like the appearance? At Honeysuckle Dental we use white fillings, so if you have amalgam fillings and would like to change to white fillings, then please contact us.
Restorative treatments Honeysuckle Dental Newcastle
If you’re interested in learning more about restorative treatment, or would like to restore a damaged, broken or missing tooth then please click here or call on (02) 4915 9230 to ask questions or book a consultation.